Service Porter / Valet
Champion Porsche has an immediate opening for a Service Valet/Porter. We are looking for people who are driven, confident, and customer orientated and with a desire to excel.
• Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, professional attitude, answering any questions and/or directing them to the appropriate service advisor or location.
• Installs disposable protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service.
• Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the Service Drive Manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
• Retrieves vehicles for customers when picking up, waiting at the vehicle and thanking customers for their business.
• Make management aware of any problems that arise on final inspection to ensure any problems are corrected prior to delivery of the vehicle to the customer.
• Helps with loaner vehicles and parks vehicles after they have been written up.
• Operate customer and dealership owned vehicles safely and with the utmost care.
• Perform other duties as assigned
What are the requirements for this job?
• 6-12 months of previous work experience (preferred)
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
• Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Well-groomed and positive appearance
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
8 hour shift
Or to speak to a person directly call our HR department at (954) 946-4020 or send your resume with complete job history to email@example.com
- Job Type
- Less than 1 year
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions