Automotive Billing Clerk
Champion Porsche has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive Billing Clerk to join the Champion Family.
We are looking for a reliable candidate to perform tasks that will help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers and updating records.
As a Billing Clerk, you must accurately and reliably handle accounts and documents. In addition, good math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the significant amount of financial information.
What will you do?
• Ensure proper billing of all vehicles sold by calculating profits, setting up receivables/liabilities, and calculating sales commissions.
• Maintained sales logs, gross profit/loss information, and reports.
• Audit information to ensure accurate and compliant inventory schedules and GL schedules.
• Research and resolve any discrepancies or problems with the billing process.
• Communicate frequently via phone/email with sales management.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Stock in New & Used vehicles.
• Pay aftermarket invoices monthly.
• Submit and cancel aftermarket products on a weekly basis and maintain an updated schedule.
• Assist as back up to post daily deposit for sales, service, and parts.
• Post daily internal invoices from service and parts.
• Scan internal service and parts to IDM server.
• Order office supplies and toner when needed.
• Review accounting schedules on a weekly basis. Report any discrepancies to Dealership Accounting Manager.
What are we looking for?
• Automotive billing experience is a MUST.
• 2+ years of prior Accounting Billing and title Specialist experience
• Prior Reynolds or Ignite experience preferred
• Must have effective communication, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Reynolds is valued.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Must be able to handle high volume
• Must have flexibility with schedule during month-end
• Professional Appearance and effective communication skills
· Must have a valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
· Must pass Background Check and Drug Screen
What we offer:
We offer competitive pay, incentives, and outstanding benefits for you and for family which include:
· 401(k)- 10% Match annually.
· Free Dental
· Various Health Insurance plans
· Employer Paid Life insurance.
· Paid time off
· 6 paid Holidays
· Paid 8hr- Wellness day off for annual physical
· Short/Long Term Disability
· Additional Life Insurance
Non-exempt Position, Overtime after 40 working hours.
- Job Type
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions