Tag and Title Clerk
We are seeking an experienced, dependable individual to handle the daily accounting tasks in a high-volume automotive dealership. The ideal candidate must have excellent people and communication skills and be able to multi-task. The schedule is based on a 40-hour week, Monday through Friday. Reynolds and Reynolds and Ignite and CVR preferred.
• Process tag and title work within priority guidelines. Resolve out-of-state issues in a timely manner.
• Ensure CVR payments and tag agency invoices are posted daily. Review schedule weekly and process tag refunds.
• Process payoff checks for trade-ins and purchased vehicles, stay updated with banks on titles or lien releases.
• Process Wholesale vehicles: create deals and post them into accounting, provide wholesaler with title for payment.
• Review and maintain an up-to-date tag, used car and wholesale schedule.
• Stock in new and used vehicles.
• Provide administrative support to management and employees.
• Any other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
• The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and collaborate with team members
• 2+ years of prior Accounting Billing and title Specialist experience
• Prior Reynolds or Ignite experience preferred
• High caliber of self-motivation
• Excellent customer service, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of dealership process
• Ability to work independently, remain flexible, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• High level attention to detail and organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must pass pre-employment background check
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
8 hour shift
- Job Type
- 1-2 years
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions