Champion Porsche. is looking for a qualified technician to join our team. We are a success driven company that strives on teamwork, dedication, and the goal of surpassing our customers’ expectations at every interaction.
The qualified candidate should be able to work full time, be organized, detail-oriented, and have 2 years of experience in maintenance and repair of Porsche vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair customer vehicles in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs.
- Work closely with other team members when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- 3-5 years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Porsche vehicles, parts, and diagnostic systems.
- Strong team mentality and communication skills.
- Ability to work weekends when necessary.
- Must possess a full mechanic’s toolset.
- Independent thinker with the ability to solve problems on the fly and meet deadlines.
- Complete detailed reports of all work performed.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Group medical benefits.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- 401K Plan Opportunity
To apply for this job use our online application form below.
Or to speak to a person directly call our HR department at (954) 946-4020 or send your resume with complete job history to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Type
- 3-5 years
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions
Please speak with our trade advisor for more information.