2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Night Blue Metallic Stock # 220598A, WP0AB2A95LS226812, 3.0L Flat 6-Cyl Engine engine, Automatic, 24, Night Blue Metallic exterior
At a Glance
Night Blue Metallic
3.0L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
18/24 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: Carrera S
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Night Blue Metallic
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 2
- Stock: 220598A
- Model number: 992120
- VIN #: WP0AB2A95LS226812
- Mileage: 23269
- Engine: 3.0L Flat 6-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Real-Time Traffic Display
- Streaming Audio
- Radio: Porsche Communication Management (PCM) -inc: Porsche Connect Plus (online navigation Apple CarPlay SiriusXM 4G/LTE telephone module and wireless internet access) Porsche Car Connect (car finder remote vehicle status remote services and Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)) sound package plus analog sound system 8 loudspeakers 150-watt total output w/integral amplifier and digital signal processing Subscription required for Porsche Car Connect
- 3 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control Aux Audio Input Jack Steering Wheel Controls Voice Activation Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Power Spoiler
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Tires: 245/35ZR20 Front & 305/30ZR21 Rear -inc: Performance summer
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Tire Mobility Kit
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Body-Colored Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- LED Brakelights
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Light Tinted Glass
- Wheels: 20" Front/21" Rear Carrera S
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Oil Pressure Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Oil Level Oil Temperature Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cruise Control
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Trip Computer
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- 4-Way Sport Seats
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Perimeter Alarm
- Front Cupholder
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert Metal-Look Door Panel Insert Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Air Filtration
- Cargo Space Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- FOB Controls -inc: Cargo Access and Windows
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Leather Seat Trim
- Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Driver Foot Rest
- Cargo Features -inc: Tire Mobility Kit
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Engine Immobilizer
- Front Center Armrest
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- 50-50 Folding Bucket Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Driver And Passenger Heated-Cushion Driver And Passenger Heated-Seatback
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front Map Lights
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Valet Function
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front And Rear Vented Discs Brake Assist Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- 3.39 Axle Ratio
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 16.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Electro-Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Engine: 3.0L Twin-Turbocharged Boxer 6 Cylinder
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Adaptive Suspension
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission: 8-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ParkAssist Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- 0N5 Rear Axle Steering
- 0NA Deletion of Model Designation
- 1NP Wheel Center Caps with Colored Porsche Crest
- 2V4 Ionizer
- 4F6 Comfort Access
- 5MI Interior Trim in Light Silver Diamar
- 7Y1 Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- 9VJ Burmester High-End Surround Sound System
- N5 Night Blue Metallic
- P3U Sport Package
- Q1J Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way) with Memory Package
- TK Leather Interior in Black with Chalk Stitching with Checkered Sport-Tex Seat Centers
- Z1S Included First Year / 10000 Mile Maintenance
Luiz B1 year agoMark took care of my requests and explained the difference between the Macan and Cayenne. Took a very fair deal. Everything he promised was on the contract, no bait and switch.
Carl P3 years agoWaldemar Warkentin made ordering a new GT3 an absolutely wonderful experience. The dealership listened and took care of every detail. I am most grateful for the car and how they treated me.
MacanDemo3 years agoTraded in my Mercedes for a brand new Macan Demo from Champion Porsche. Such an easy process I didn’t even have to leave my house. Thank you Thad and Mark
New Cayenne3 years agoJust traded my old Cayenne for a new Cayenne S. Worth every penny and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Champion Porsche. Coming back in the future for sure.
CjackS3 years agoNeed a Porsche see CHAMPION and see Bruno. Bruno is the best most professional knowledgeable Porsche guy in the industry. He really works hard to earn the business and the best thing....no pressure.
911GTS3 years ago
911GTS3 years ago
Steve3 years agoI just purchased a certified Porsche Targa from Niccole. During the entire process she was fantastic. She was so understanding, cooperative and a pleasure to work with during my trade and purchase. If you are going to buy from Chamion Porsche, largest Porsche dealer in USA, ask for Niccole.
DoralPorsche3 years agoThank you Paulo for helping me get my Mom into her new Macan. Had an awesome time at your gorgeous facility. Thank you champion Porsche.
Heather33343 years agoI took delivery of my 991.2 GT3 at Champion Porsche. Drove it, loved it. Co-signed it with Mark Chue for my new 991.2 GT3RS, which I’m currently driving at the moment. Love it. Process was quick, Mark handled everything for me and walked me through my build spec. Thank you Champion Porsche!
blairbrandt8 months agoJames was super helpful in getting me to yes. Inventory is really tight but he still made it a positive experience and outcome. I got the car I wanted - and I didn’t expect to do so that quickly or within the right price point. Great job.
Dilbert10 months agoHighly recommend Champion Porsche and James Giniewicz. I had been looking for a 911 Targa for 6 mos during the extreme shortage due to COVID. I had walked away from options at other dealers, like Naples Porsche ( where I live) that were asking over MSRP for a 4 year old car. James new what I as looking for and gave me a fair deal on a 2019 911 Targa. I was driving to Pompano from Naples and paperwork was prepared and completed quickly. After the car was delivered, I noticed a small issue. James had it fixed immediately even though I bought a used car. He went above and beyond. I highly recommend Champion and James even if buying from out of state. They made my experience buying my dream car perfect!
Lefty11 months agoI would strongly recommend Champion and John Schaefer! I’ve been involved in buying two Porsches with him and he was extremely knowledgeable and responsive in both cases. I also feel we were got very fair prices in both cases. From start to finish, John was a true professional and made the entire experience enjoyable.
bob1 year agoGreat experience.Jimmy Hahn is a true Porsche brand ambassador Regardless of the question he knew the answer and how to guide my wife to the perfect Porsche for her lifestyle. Thanks
Donnie3051 year agoThis is the largest Porsche dealer in the USA and they strive to keep this rating. We just took delivery of a 2021 Porsche 911 and the total experience was first class. James Ardini and Mark Chue are true professionals and represented the Porsche brand perfectly. They made the build out and final delivery a most pleasurable experience. Highly recommend this dealership.
AxlRanger1 year agoMirek Prokopowicz took good care of us, we agree all over the phone and 2 hours later we were at the dealership. I took us 45min to 1 to leave with the new Cayenne and a couple of gifts. Mirek also included an additional year of service without asking. the price was fair and he was straight from the beginning,
Michael D.2 years agoFrom the moment I walked into Champion Porsche, James Giniewicz treated me like family. He made excellence his standard during the entire purchase process. I highly recommend James to anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a Porsche vehicle.
kabeche2 years agoI had an amazing experience with James G (James your Porsche guy) He was patient, knowledgeable and honest with the information. I know this is hard to say but I tend to trust but verify and his information was always verifiable. I like this approach as it takes out the stress of buying a luxury vehicle under regular conditions of "let's play the game of let me see what my manager says" I highly recommend that you give James a call when you need your next Porsche
Cristian L.2 years agoI highly recommend James Giniewicz, Porsche Brand Ambassador at Champion Porsche. Last month, I was shopping for a new Cayenne, and James made my shopping experience amazing. He took the time to explain to me all the features and benefits of each different model/vehicle configuration. At the same time, he helped me get a fair market price for my new Cayenne and for the one I was trading in. This is my third experience shopping at Champion Porsche, and it’s by far the best one.
cordero.md2 years agoWe had an excellent experience at Champion Porsche. This is my 3rd 911 I get from them (2012, 2016, 2020). This time we were lucky enough to get assistance from James Giniewicz, he was our sales person. He went above and beyond to make our experience a delight. He was honest and extremely helpful. I bought a 911 S for me and a Macan S for my wife. The 911 was in stock so he held it for 2 weeks with a minimum deposit while he was able to find the exact color and specifications for my wife Macan. He was able to find the Miami Blue color she wanted and brought it to South Florida for us. As we sat down the paperwork went smooth and they had us out quickly and efficiently. We will definitely recommend James if you are planning to buy a Porsche from Champion, he is definitely your Porsche guy! Thanks again for a job well done and taking such a good care of us before, during, and after buying both cars. Nelson and Carla (911 Carrera S and Macan S)
Francis P.3 years agoExcellent service from the moment we walked in. We got a shiny brand new leased Porsche. We walked around the showroom and I saw one I immediately fell in love with. The service department is seamless. They have an awesome cafe area with free coffee and snacks. Everyone is super nice and I am in love with my car! Definitely coming back for a Cayenne soon.
Conn D.3 years agoMy father-in-law has purchased several Porsches from Champion and has nothing but great things to say. So, when it came time for my wife (Jennifer) to buy her 2019 Porsche Cayman, Champion was the choice for us.
Bruno Giordano went above and beyond in reviewing several options and packages for the Cayman including building her own. After some discussion we decided to go with a personal build out of Stuttgart, Germany and added the Porsche Delivery Experience in Atlanta (where we live). Bruno was amazing, keeping constant communication in every step of the process, aiding in any/all paperwork and letting us know where my wife's cars was in production/shipping.
Bruno's recommendation to add the Porsche Delivery Experience was ideal and truly the icing on the cake! He helped secure a date for the delivery and made sure that my father-in-law was able to participate in the Delivery Experience as well.
Arriving at Porsche Atlanta, we were greeted by an amazing team that had nothing but great things to say about Bruno and Champion Porsche.
The Experience started with a delightful lunch overlooking the track, followed by a tour of the building and the vast collection of Porsches. We were then taken to the private Porsche Delivery Experience area where my wife was introduced to her personally designed Cayman. Chris Ivester; the Porsche Drive coach, spent nearly an hour and a half covering every feature and setting. From there, it was out to the track where Chris guided Jennifer in the mechanics and handling of an identical Porsche Cayman. They went through an extensive series of performance - acceleration, braking, handling and regaining control in limited traction situations. After an hour and a half Jennifer was given the keys to her new Cayman.
We would have never thought to do the Porsche Delivery Experience if it was not for Bruno Giordano - I cannot honestly say enough on how AMAZING this entire experience was - THANK YOU BRUNO AND CHAMPION!!!
If you want to have the best possible buying experience, contact Bruno at Champion and I HIGHLY recommend the Porsche Delivery Experience if at all possible - it is worth every penny!
I look forward to getting my Macan with professional guidance and support of Bruno and Champion in the near future.
Dan N.3 years agoMy wife and I had a fluid, hassle-free experience with this dealership when we purchased our vehicle last week. Waldemar Warkentin was extremely attentive and personable from the beginning of our search to the time we drove off the lot. All the dealership personnel were top notch and I'll be recommending Champion Porsche to anyone in the market to obtain one of these incredible automobiles!
Dan N.3 years ago
STEVE G.3 years agoI just bought a Pre Owned Certified targa from Niccole in the Pre-Owned department. She was just fantastic in unbderstanding my needs and was extreemly patient throughout the process of trading and buying my car.
This is the largest Porsche dealership in the US. I bought my previous Porsche from them and Niccole cartainly exemplifies the professionalism associated with Champion.
If you are going to buy a Porsche, ask for Niccole.
STEVE G.3 years agoI just bought a Pre Owned Certified targa from Niccole in the Pre-Owned department. She was just fantastic in unbderstanding my needs and was extreemly patient throughout the process of trading and buying my car.This is the largest Porsche dealership in the US. I bought my previous Porsche from them and Niccole cartainly exemplifies the professionalism associated with Champion. If you are going to buy a Porsche, ask for Niccole.
Christopher J.4 years agoBeen in the market for a Porsche for a couple of months for my wife. We worked with Brian on finding the right Macan for her. Brian was incredibly knowledgeable of the brand and made the buying process great. My wife is loving her new White Macan 2.0t. Beautiful Dealership as well! Highly recommended.
Joan M.4 years agoI can't believe how easy it was to buy the exact car I wanted from inventory and purchase it in 1 day. This was all due to an incredible salesman named Manfred Mueller. My husband has been in the car business for 40 years and was blown away by Manfred' professionalism and manners. On top of that he knows his cars inside and out and is an absolute pleasure to be around. Do you self a huge favor and ask for him when you go there. You will be as impressed as we were!
William S.5 years agoWhat an Amazing Experience at Champion Porsche..My salesman ALEJANDRO NEGREIRA is very Knowledgeable and Professional, and would definitely recommend him. I love my new 2018 Porsche Macan S!! Thank You Alejandro!!
E M.5 years agoFive stars all the waySmooth sales and leasing teamJim papas is great to work withGreat selectionEasy closing Service is great but they book upBut still five stars all the wayI highly recommend champion