2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
Carrara White Stock # C189, WP0AF2A95BS785649, 4.0L HO Four Overhead Camshafts DFI 24v 6-Cyl Engine engine, Manual, 21, Carrara White exterior
At a Glance
4.0L HO Four Overhead Camshafts DFI 24v 6-Cyl Engine
14/21 City/Hwy MPG
Rear Wheel Drive
- Condition: Used
- Model: 911
- Trim: GT3 RS 4.0
- Body style: Coupe
- Exterior: Carrara White
- Interior: Black/Red
- Doors: 2
- Stock: C189
- Model number: 997880
- VIN #: WP0AF2A95BS785649
- Mileage: 11583
- Engine: 4.0L HO Four Overhead Camshafts DFI 24v 6-Cyl Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Mechanically locking limited slip rear differential
- Porsche side impact protection system (POSIP) -inc: driver & front passenger side airbags driver & front passenger integral thorax airbags in seat backrests & head airbag in each door panel
- Front/rear deformable aprons w/integral alloy bumpers mounted on impact absorbers
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
- Front 3-point seatbelts
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- LED daytime running lights
- Front seatbelt pretensioners -inc: belt-force limitation
- Front seatbelt height adjustment
- Automatic brake differential (ABD)
- Emergency trunk release
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Driver & front passenger airbags -inc: front passenger on/off switch
- CDR-30 -inc: AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player aux audio input (2) x 25 watt w/(4) loudspeakers on-board trip computer
- Rear apron w/integrated ventilation ports
- Aluminum doors & trunk lid
- Fixed rear wing
- Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers w/heated washers
- Bi-xenon headlights -inc: auto leveling washers welcome home function
- Pwr folding heated mirrors w/memory
- Rear lid glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Auto off headlights
- LED lights -inc: tail lights brake lights
- Tire sealing compound w/electric air compressor
- 19" x 9" front/19" x 12" rear GT3 RS aluminum wheels w/center lock -inc: P245/35ZR19 front tires P325/30ZR19 rear tires
- Front apron w/integrated air intakes spoiler & additional aerodynamic dive planes
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Carbon door entry guards w/model logo
- Large lockable glovebox
- Integrated cluster of (5) round instruments
- Heated rear screen
- Front floor mats
- Universal audio interface -inc: connections for iPod USB for memory stick w/MP3 files aux input
- Sport fiberglass & carbon fiber reinforced bucket seats -inc: driver & front passenger seat manual fore/aft driver & front passenger leather covered folding backrest driver & front passenger integrated thorax airbags
- Remote central locking w/trunk release
- Pwr release hood/trunk
- Leather seat trim
- 3-spoke alcantara-wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/audio controls
- Front seat integral headrests
- White interior lighting w/stepless dimming
- (3) storage compartments in center console
- Red Alcantara trim -inc: seat centers door handles door panel armrests center console storage bin lid gear lever/handbrake lever
- Pwr windows -inc: auto up/down anti-jamming feature
- Leather front seat side bolsters & headrests
- Immobilizer system w/in-key transponder alarm system & radar-based interior surveillance
- (3) door brake rest positions
- Automatic climate control -inc: active carbon filter
- Cruise control
- Red Alcantara roofliner
- Front floor mats in interior color
- Analogue gauges -inc: engine speed vehicle speed oil pressure oil temp coolant temp fuel level
- On-board trip computer -inc: average fuel consumption speed distance left to travel outside temp
- Red brake calipers
- Rear wheel drive
- Porsche active suspension management system (PASM) -inc: electronic damper control system w/two manually selectable settings suspension lowered by 10mm
- 6-speed manual transmission -inc: single-mass fly-wheel
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Pwr 4-wheel vented disc brakes -inc: 6-piston front/4-piston rear monobloc fixed alloy calipers
- (2) center mounted tailpipes in titanium
- Front/rear brake pad-wear sensors
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Vario-cam plus variable valve timing system
- Full underbody paneling
- LSA multi-link rear suspension
- McPherson front suspension
- 4.0L horizontally-opposed four overhead camshafts DFI 24V 6-cyl engine -inc: aluminum block & cylinder heads titanium connecting rods
- CLEAR GLASS TAIL LIGHTS
- LEATHER REAR CENTER CONSOLE
- ALUMINUM DRIVER SIDE FOOT REST
- LEATHER STEERING COLUMN
- SPORT CHRONO PKG
- SOUND PKG PLUS
- LIGHTWEIGHT HEADLIGHTS
- CARRARA WHITE
- BLACK/RED LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- #443 of 600
Carl P5 months agoWaldemar Warkentin made ordering a new GT3 an absolutely wonderful experience. The dealership listened and took care of every detail. I am most grateful for the car and how they treated me.
New Cayenne6 months agoJust traded my old Cayenne for a new Cayenne S. Worth every penny and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Champion Porsche. Coming back in the future for sure.
MacanDemo6 months agoTraded in my Mercedes for a brand new Macan Demo from Champion Porsche. Such an easy process I didn’t even have to leave my house. Thank you Thad and Mark
CjackS8 months agoNeed a Porsche see CHAMPION and see Bruno. Bruno is the best most professional knowledgeable Porsche guy in the industry. He really works hard to earn the business and the best thing....no pressure.
911GTS9 months ago
911GTS9 months ago
DoralPorsche1 year agoThank you Paulo for helping me get my Mom into her new Macan. Had an awesome time at your gorgeous facility. Thank you champion Porsche.
Steve1 year agoI just purchased a certified Porsche Targa from Niccole. During the entire process she was fantastic. She was so understanding, cooperative and a pleasure to work with during my trade and purchase. If you are going to buy from Chamion Porsche, largest Porsche dealer in USA, ask for Niccole.
Heather33341 year agoI took delivery of my 991.2 GT3 at Champion Porsche. Drove it, loved it. Co-signed it with Mark Chue for my new 991.2 GT3RS, which I’m currently driving at the moment. Love it. Process was quick, Mark handled everything for me and walked me through my build spec. Thank you Champion Porsche!
Heather33341 year ago
Stacey K1 week agoChampion Porsche is a great dealership and James G is one of the best car sales rep I've ever dealt with. He is extremely knowledgeable and goes above and beyond. He does not pressure you, is genuinely passionate about the cars - and wants you to love yours! He is patient while you select your car and discuss budget - and after, when explaining the technology. He wants to ensure even after you have purchased that you understand your vehicle and continue to enjoy it. He's extremely responsive with questions via text and phone even when he's technically "off the clock" and he worked very hard to find me the Porsche I wanted with specific features. Not to mention he's adorable! I strongly recommend going to Champion and asking for James G!
jolapola2 weeks agoWhat a great experience! I leased a Macan from Champion Porsche and I am very happy with the car. James Giniewicz was my salesperson. He was extremely pleasant to work with. He accommodated all my needs and was very patient with me. He also presented a fantastic deal on my lease.
Blueporschewins1 month agoChampion made my car purchase so easy. No games, just real people. James Giniewicz was great to work with. He helped me find the best car and continues to support me after the deal.
Porsche-fan638 months agoI called Larry a couple of days ago about buying a demo Cayenne S . He is a car guy with decades of experience, knows his product and is a quintessential gentleman ! No pressure sales and honest balanced feedback, based on what he thinks is best for you . Delivered way above expections . Jim Hahn the sales manager was also very helpful and a pleasure to deal with , Dee the finance manager made the paperwork effortless . Will not buy a Porsche from anyone else ! the sales
Porsche-fan638 months ago
DiegoAlvarez9 months agoSuch an incredible experience. Thank you Manfred on helping me with my purchase of my Porsche Cayenne. Great to work with, quick process and I enjoyed the hands on walk through he did with me before I drove away. All the little things that count. Thank you Champion!
paulhessing110 months agoMy girlfriend and I recently were in the market for a new SUV. Went to Porsche West Broward, Collection and Champion. Champion blew all the compeition away by miles. Amazing time, great staff and quick process. Thank you Mark Chue!
DoralPorsche1 year agoSearched for months to find the right car for my Mom. Couldn’t thank Paulo enough for putting my mom into her new Macan. Thank you Champion and Paulo.
Steve G1 year agoI had previously purchased a certified Porsche Cabriolet I ahd the car serviced at Champion and they the most professional and accomodating dealer. I had always wanted a Targa, BUT it had to be white with tan interior. Finally, Champion had one and I emaioled the dealer. Niccole replied and made the experience of trading my Porsche Cabriolet for the Targa a great expeirence. She is very cooperative, understanding, and proferssional. If you are going to buy a car from Champion...ask for Nicvcole.
AnaWheatley1 year agoMy family and I just moved down from Maryland to Pembroke Pines. Been searching all over for the perfect SUV to support my kids and I. So happy I was able to find and work with Manfred. By far one of the most professional Salesman I’ve ever experienced. Thank you Champion Porsche for my new 2018 Macan! Thank you Manfred as well for your near perfect work ethic.
Francis P.8 months agoExcellent service from the moment we walked in. We got a shiny brand new leased Porsche. We walked around the showroom and I saw one I immediately fell in love with. The service department is seamless. They have an awesome cafe area with free coffee and snacks. Everyone is super nice and I am in love with my car! Definitely coming back for a Cayenne soon.
Conn D.9 months agoMy father-in-law has purchased several Porsches from Champion and has nothing but great things to say. So, when it came time for my wife (Jennifer) to buy her 2019 Porsche Cayman, Champion was the choice for us.
Bruno Giordano went above and beyond in reviewing several options and packages for the Cayman including building her own. After some discussion we decided to go with a personal build out of Stuttgart, Germany and added the Porsche Delivery Experience in Atlanta (where we live). Bruno was amazing, keeping constant communication in every step of the process, aiding in any/all paperwork and letting us know where my wife's cars was in production/shipping.
Bruno's recommendation to add the Porsche Delivery Experience was ideal and truly the icing on the cake! He helped secure a date for the delivery and made sure that my father-in-law was able to participate in the Delivery Experience as well.
Arriving at Porsche Atlanta, we were greeted by an amazing team that had nothing but great things to say about Bruno and Champion Porsche.
The Experience started with a delightful lunch overlooking the track, followed by a tour of the building and the vast collection of Porsches. We were then taken to the private Porsche Delivery Experience area where my wife was introduced to her personally designed Cayman. Chris Ivester; the Porsche Drive coach, spent nearly an hour and a half covering every feature and setting. From there, it was out to the track where Chris guided Jennifer in the mechanics and handling of an identical Porsche Cayman. They went through an extensive series of performance - acceleration, braking, handling and regaining control in limited traction situations. After an hour and a half Jennifer was given the keys to her new Cayman.
We would have never thought to do the Porsche Delivery Experience if it was not for Bruno Giordano - I cannot honestly say enough on how AMAZING this entire experience was - THANK YOU BRUNO AND CHAMPION!!!
If you want to have the best possible buying experience, contact Bruno at Champion and I HIGHLY recommend the Porsche Delivery Experience if at all possible - it is worth every penny!
I look forward to getting my Macan with professional guidance and support of Bruno and Champion in the near future.
Dan N.10 months agoMy wife and I had a fluid, hassle-free experience with this dealership when we purchased our vehicle last week. Waldemar Warkentin was extremely attentive and personable from the beginning of our search to the time we drove off the lot. All the dealership personnel were top notch and I'll be recommending Champion Porsche to anyone in the market to obtain one of these incredible automobiles!
Dan N.10 months ago
STEVE G.1 year agoI just bought a Pre Owned Certified targa from Niccole in the Pre-Owned department. She was just fantastic in unbderstanding my needs and was extreemly patient throughout the process of trading and buying my car.This is the largest Porsche dealership in the US. I bought my previous Porsche from them and Niccole cartainly exemplifies the professionalism associated with Champion. If you are going to buy a Porsche, ask for Niccole.
STEVE G.1 year agoI just bought a Pre Owned Certified targa from Niccole in the Pre-Owned department. She was just fantastic in unbderstanding my needs and was extreemly patient throughout the process of trading and buying my car.
This is the largest Porsche dealership in the US. I bought my previous Porsche from them and Niccole cartainly exemplifies the professionalism associated with Champion.
If you are going to buy a Porsche, ask for Niccole.
Christopher J.1 year agoBeen in the market for a Porsche for a couple of months for my wife. We worked with Brian on finding the right Macan for her. Brian was incredibly knowledgeable of the brand and made the buying process great. My wife is loving her new White Macan 2.0t. Beautiful Dealership as well! Highly recommended.
Joan M.1 year agoI can't believe how easy it was to buy the exact car I wanted from inventory and purchase it in 1 day. This was all due to an incredible salesman named Manfred Mueller. My husband has been in the car business for 40 years and was blown away by Manfred' professionalism and manners. On top of that he knows his cars inside and out and is an absolute pleasure to be around. Do you self a huge favor and ask for him when you go there. You will be as impressed as we were!
William S.2 years agoWhat an Amazing Experience at Champion Porsche..My salesman ALEJANDRO NEGREIRA is very Knowledgeable and Professional, and would definitely recommend him. I love my new 2018 Porsche Macan S!! Thank You Alejandro!!
E M.2 years agoFive stars all the waySmooth sales and leasing teamJim papas is great to work withGreat selectionEasy closing Service is great but they book upBut still five stars all the wayI highly recommend champion