Automotive Warranty Booker
Automotive Warranty Booker will be working to process claims for this high line dealership. This is a full-time position performing a wide range of office and support duties. The Warranty Booker ensures that the, flagging, coding and managing each claim to make sure the process outlined by the manufacturer and dealership are being followed. The Warranty Manager will support you in this process.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in similar position, parts, and service dealer experience. Looking for highly motivated, energetic, detail oriented and responsible individual to join our team. Applicant must be able to work in fast-paced and challenging work environment. Must have excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills in both computer and math.
- Communicates with service advisors and service technicians to define the scope of a warranty claim resolution and to set expectations.
- Will follow and process each claim to ensure dealer payment.
- Will provide all reports necessary for managers.
- Will perform other duties assigned by Manager.
- Knowledge of automotive service or repair processes highly desired.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Support Service Management.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Professional and dependable.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Our employee benefits include highly competitive pay plan, medical/dental/vision insurance & 401K retirement, paid vacation, paid sick time.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Job Type
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions