Dealer Customer Experience Manager
We are looking to add a Dealer Customer Experience Manager to our team here at Champion Porsche.
- The Dealer Customer Experience Manager (DCEM) is a champion for the customer, working interdepartmentally to maximize the Customer Experience.
- Spearheads resolution of all customer concerns in both the Sales and Service departments, handling the process for open case alerts and resolution in Passion.
- Daily analysis of dealership CSI metrics via Passion site. DCEM should be the dealership’s point person for identifying opportunity areas and suggesting process improvements. Associate recognition for exceptional customer satisfaction performance as well as mentoring for underperformers should be part of DCEM’s role. DCEM meets weekly with dealership management to discuss CSI performance and roadmap improvements.
- Responsibility for all dealership maintenance initiatives including overall facility cleanliness and amenity offerings. Emphasis on ensuring that amenity offerings are indicative of a luxury brand is essential. Education about, and adherence to, sanitization processes for all customer and employee touch points will be the responsibility of the DCEM.
- Oversee accuracy of customer information in DMS and CRM (including C@P), providing staff with unique opportunities to ‘surprise and delight’ customers and strengthen relationships. Accuracy of information will allow for more effective use of internal databases for marketing initiatives as well.
- Regularly analyze dealership web presence for ease of customer use. DCEM keeps dealership website current with associate bios and accurate information/specials.
- Awareness of telephone and email etiquette of fellow team members and training of these basic business disciplines when needed. DCEM may conduct mystery shops regularly to fully understand the experience from the customer viewpoint.
- Coordination of the dealership’s reputation management strategy including daily monitoring of common customer review sites such as Google, Yelp, Dealer Rater and Facebook. Ensure an acceptable response time is achieved and internal escalation process is enacted when needed. Use of Porsche Reputation Management Scorecard and third-party alert software such as Friendemic/Catalyst to monitor dealership performance.
- Selection of customer appreciation giveaways in both the sales and service departments. DCEM coordinates ‘surprise and delight’ gifts, including sourcing and inventory.
- Represent dealership as community outreach specialist. DCEM actively looks for opportunities for the dealership to integrate within the community to increase sales and marketing opportunities while strengthening community relationships.
- Candidate must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Previous Porsche Experience Required
- Salary based on experience.
- Group medical benefits.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Job Type
Champion Porsche500 West Copans RoadPompano Beach, FL 33064Directions